Monday, April 22, 2013

Throw Back Summer :)

My cousin and I went swimming in the pool instead in the sea.

Let's talk about 'Throw Back.' I just want to share to you what I experienced with my relatives at Playa Laiya. April 8 2013, my family and I decided to go somewhere because the next day will be a holiday! It was fun because we arrived there by 8 pm. My cousin (above) and I decided not to sleep. The next day we went swimming by 5 am because it was not really hot. The weather was windy. I wanna share to you some of my pictures we have and how we love it so much :) ENJOY!















At the end of the day, we had so much fun. We ended up sleeping at our van. I hope I made you day great and hopefully you can share some of your summer experiences. Have a great summer loves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment